Friday, May 24, 2013

Back to Blogging

The girls and I have been on a semi-vacation this week, to see their Grandparents in Southern Arizona.


And since I'm not so rich and fancy to have a laptop, blogging can get tricky for me away from home.
I did however find a great little app for my iPhone (Yes, I am that rich and fancy!) that I wish I had discovered a week ago! So now I can get back to blogging.
I have spent a lot of time this week praying and considering things to write about, and I've had extra time to pray for the Ruby Mamas over at the Polishing Rubies Facebook Page. I'm excited for whatever The Lord has in store for this page! May God get the glory!
I hope you have a great weekend. Watch for blog posts coming from an iPhone soon! 😉

Love,
Johnna

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment